Wednesday 26 February 2014

Hiatus

Feels a bit odd to be typing into blogger again, Ive been away for a couple of weeks as we've been pretty much non stop at work. We zipped off to Paris briefly last week & Ive been catching up on my sleep ever since!

I nipped to another vintage fair a couple of weekends ago, this time in Clerkenwell. I picked up a few beauties for work & some lovely kimono fabric for myself...not sure what I'll be doing with that, oh well! I sneaked a few pics too as it was in the most gorgeous building, the Old Finsbury Town Hall--

I've been keeping a beady eye on the shows & while there hasn't been as much wow print as usual, there's been some incredible fancies ideas. Loving (as always) Ashish (I find the backstage shots way more interesting than the actual shows sometimes), & the beautiful feathered garments at Marni. Hopefully I'll have time in the next few days to do a more comprehensive post on all the fashion weeks, but they are shouting out at me right now! Oh, and D&G, always always always D&G...

Ashish LFW AW14

Marni MFW AW14

Dolce & Gabbana

I've got quite a few interesting (well I'm hoping they are!) posts coming up, will do my very best to get better at keeping on top of blogging from now on!

2 comments:

  1. Dolce and Gabbana was my absolute fav! That vintage fair looked amazing too! xx

    yecrad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their shows are just consistently stunning aren't they. Glad you liked, really getting into the vintage fairs at the moment. The next fair is on 23rd in case you were wondering--

    http://www.clerkenwellvintagefashionfair.co.uk/23rd-march-vintage-fashion-fair-2014/

    x

    ReplyDelete