Thursday 13 February 2014

Front Row Society

Hello again! Just a teeny tiny post about Front Row Society. I've finally got my act together & started drawing/designing outside of work, which has been really fun I've got to say. My friend came across this competition & thought of me as the brief was right up my alley so here we are! I thought I'd share with y'all as I'd really appreciate your opinion & (hopefully) your vote! Let me know what you think & if anyone else has got themselves back into the creative flow recently...

...and here's where to vote for my submission, BLOOMING MARVELLOUS!! Thank you x

2 comments:

  1. you're so talented! love your submission!

    feel free to stop by!
    xx shirley
    http://classifiedcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you that's really sweet of you to say, feel free to share!! x

    ReplyDelete