Wednesday 15 January 2014

Roman Holiday

Argh!!! The past few days have flown by & unfortunately I haven't had a chance to post all I wanted to. I went to a great vintage fair on Sunday that I wanted to share, we bought some great pieces for work & (obviously) I got a few things for myself. Vural & I are heading to Rome tomorrow for a few days, it's my Birthday present to him as he turns 30 at the weekend & he's always wanted to go. So I thought it would be fitting to post a few inspirational images. The black and white photos of yesteryears' movie stars are so beautiful, why did we stop dressing like Audrey & Brigitte?! Of course I'm expecting every moment in Rome to be as if I were on the set of a Dolce & Gabbana advert... They are always so incredible aren't they? I Rome has to offer. Anyway, for now Ciao Bellas!

All images via pinterest. I do not own any

3 comments:

  1. I love Italy, I was there for all Christmas. If you are interested, on my blog there is lots of posts about it :)

    EJNET

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very jealous! thank you I loved it : ) will take a peek of your blog now x

      Delete