Friday 10 January 2014

Fifty shades of Berry

I've been inspired to take the hair dying plunge once again after many a discussion with my workbuddy Emily. She's going for inyerface orange-she's a braver lady than I! My hair's been a variety of shades in the past, I've been keeping it simple recently to try & give it a fighting chance to get healthy again! I'm going to go for a plummy red/purple this time round, perhaps a bit of a dip dye to start me off. We're off for to Rome for a few days next week, I'll get colouring once I'm back. Here's my inspiration, the first image is perfection!!

Here's a quick wishlist board I've whipped up in homage to the wondrous shades of Magenta. Winter be gone!!

Lana Gypsy Charm Necklace, Modcloth Ring, Alexis Bittar Drop Earrings, Natalie Schuterman Cuff, Alexis Bittar Stacked Ring, Sigerson Morrison wedge sandals, Mara Hoffman Beach Bag, Tom Ford Bruised Plum Lipstick, Rory Beca open back gown, Erdem appliqued top, Matthew Williamson landscape top, Samantha Chang bra, Mary Katrantzou leather skirt, Becksondergaard scarf, Matthew Williamson Printed gown

ooh one more thing, if anyone knows the correct term for this type of garment please let me know, is it a duster? I've been looking for a while now but ebay mostly throws up mens dressing gowns. Help!

All images via pinterest, I do not own any. ps If you get a chance, have a peek at Matthew Williamson's Pre AW14 show, WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

2 comments:

  1. Love this post. I am loving following your blog gal! xxxx

    yecrad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw cheers me dears, reckon I should go for it with the hair?! x

    ReplyDelete