Monday 27 January 2014

Monday Monday

Swings around fast doesn't it! Hope everyone had great weekends, I was mostly out with friends but managed a bit of a clear out on Sunday, new year new mind & all that! I've come to a bit of a halt as there were so many highlights & gorgeous things to see in Rome, I desperately want to share but I just haven't had the time to edit the photos. This week I PROMISE Rome will be blogged & shared! Once that's out the way then hopefully I'll be back to more regular posts. Thought I'd start the week with a bit of an inspiration post & a quick update of some more of my prints in the stores, the trousers are from River Island but have been (in my opinion) styled up rather nicely on Asos. The dress is worn by the beautiful Alice of Alicepoint and is in Urban Outfitters. Lovely!

So, on to the inspiration. Firstly I wanted to show off this incredible artist that happened to pop up in my pinterest newsfeed. Her name is Orlanda Broom & her vibrant abstract landscapes are just perfection

Im following up that colour burst with a slightly more subdued mood set. I'm loving these doodle tattoos, if I were to get another it'd be in this vein. I'm always on the lookout for dreamy exotic imagery to wish about from the comfort of my desk & anything sparkly, metallic, glitchy, ombre'd or hippyish grabs my attention straight away. Enjoy!

Finally, I haven't seen the performance in it's entirety yet but it's looking like Beyonce killed it at the Grammys last night. Photos & gifs are overloading social media as I type! How wonderful it must be to share your success with the one you love

All images via pinterest, I do not own any

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see Rome! But, in the meantime, I will enjoy these lovely sights ;D

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope they brightened up your day! Yes, as soon as I can Rome will be up : ) x

    ReplyDelete