Tuesday 24 December 2013

Update

It's been so busy these past few days, always is this time of year isn't it? It was my Birthday on the 20th, I love having it so near Christmas but it definitely has it's drawbacks, makes it so hard to pack all the festivities in! Vural & I had a great day together, a late start then off to Borough market & a wander all down Southbank. We topped the day off with dinner & drinks in Islington then to the cinema to watch the latest Hobbit offering. If you're heading to Borough market any time soon I highly recommend trying to 'drunk cheese', incredible!! Had to buy a slab of the red wine infused goats cheese & I think I'll definitely be back sampling many of their other wares!

Vural bought me these beautiful flowers, roses & irises- my favourite, along with a whole array of unexpected presents! Coming home yesterday I was treated to more lovely bits for my Birthday!

I decided to treat myself to a few Birthday presents which I thought I'd share as they arrived just today. Wasn't surprised to see the sales already in full swing, there's some real bargains to be had- Asos has a huge discounted selection (as always!) & I snapped up these beauties as quickly as I could!

I bought a couple of bits from river island online & yesterday when I nipped into Manchester (miss it more here every time I come home!) I just had to have this kimono, down from £45 to £15, my sister got the stunning lime tiger one too. Sorry for the fuzzy snood pic, I look atrocious today! The beanie is from Zara, it's a lovely burgundy shade & Im going to embellish it as discussed months ago!

In other news I sanded & painted the table in our living room, I'm sure you're thrilled to hear! I'm actually very pleased with the results, not so happy about the state of my hands though, have been moisturising intensely since finishing it off at the weekend!

Nivea Q10, the best moisturiser hands down (sorry I had to!)

At our studio Christmas party last Weds we were given goodie bags, really sweet idea with these pretty personalised transfers on the front..

Inside was a great selection of make up, chocs & a really handy nailcare kit-perfect size to pop in my handbag.

Unfortunately this is all that's left of my lindt bunny, this was devoured almost immediately!

I'll leave everyone in peace now (until tomorrow possibly!), have a wonderful Christmas x

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving all of your funky prints! Happy Belated Birthday & Happy New Year Dear ;D

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you! Happy New Year to you too! x

    ReplyDelete