Wednesday 18 December 2013

Uniform Appeal

I loved that pink coats had a moment this year, I fully appreciate them on other people, they're just not for me. This satchel from Miss Selfridge is a gorgeous berry shade & a snip at £49 for real leather. I thought the bag was a great base for an outfit I've had in mind for a while. I wanted to do uniform with a twist, the understated collar on this All Saints shirt is perfect for this. The sweet skater skirt from Urban Outfitters is one of mine, the dainty nude roses look great on such a dark ground. Acne Pistol ankle boots have been on my wishlist since they first came out. I have my trusty Mighty boots from Topshop which are a great & affordable alternative, but I just LOVE this pony skin pair on Kurt Geiger. This embellished Roksanda Ilincic coat is incredible, although so is the price at almost £4000!! Topshop as ever has some lovely accessories, really tempted to get this ombre snood-think the colours are quite unusual, & this beautiful ethnic pendant. I think they're the icing on the cake for this simple & chic outfit. Ive added a few alternative ideas that would also work well with the satchel, this floral boiler suit from Topshop is stunning, it looks so comfortable. The sweatshirts are from River Island & could be great chucked over the skirt. Happy Shopping!! Ps. Asos have just started their sale, up to 50% across all departments!!! At least I have the excuse of my Birthday on Friday for already making a few purchases!

No comments:

Post a Comment